This page is a central place to gather materials for making tutorials and essays related to Firmata. Things like complete HOWTOs with circuit designs, pictures, etc. Then these materials can be tailored to any combination of board and host software.
There are many sources of examples for building circuits, the next step is to document how to use those circuits with Firmata.
- EDM7112 Séminaire de recherche-création sur l'interactivité @ UQAM | Université du Québec à Montréal
- Making Things Move @ Design & Technology, Parsons
- New Interfaces for Musical Expression @ ITP/NYU
- Dataflow Programming @ ITP/NYU
- DMST 3230: Multimedia Authoring Tools @ Denver University
- Physical Interaction Design @ Stanford University
This is a listing of companies using Firmata to build projects and prototypes.